Today I am reviewing Nadeballa Day Reviving Cream which I have been sent very kindly to review on my blog. Nadeballa is a company that has spanned four generations. NADEBALLA’S secret recipe has been passed down from mother to daughter for four generations, spanning Russia, Switzerland and the UK. Delara Michault inherited the recipe from her grandmother and in 2007 started making the creams for her family and friends, taking over from her mother who had been making them for 50 years. Using the original Rich Night formula as a base, Delara experimented and developed lighter night and day versions. Delara became used to making up huge batches of Nadeballa as word quickly spread. It was then that mother (Delara) and daughter (Natalia) embarked on an incredible journey to bring the creams to the market without compromising the ancestral recipe. All products are handmade in small and frequent batches, ensuring that what you put on your face is truly fresh. Nadeballa shipping worldwide and the range now includes the ‘Daily Reviving Cream’, the ‘Night Replenishing Cream’ and the ‘Rich Night Replenishing Cream’.
The only ingredients used in the creams are
• Avocado Oil; a super skin food rich in protein, fats, sterolin, antioxidants (vitamin A, D and E), all of which play their part in keeping skin healthy and youthful.
• Almond Oil; rich in vitamins A, D and as well as oleic and linoleic acids, this oil has emollient properties, is anti‐inflammatory as well as being a humectant.
• Brightening Apricot Kernel Oil; rich in EFAs, oleic and linoleic acids, vitamin C and E.
• Orange Essential Oil; promotes the production of collagen in the skin, increases blood flow to theskin and helps sooth dry, irritated or acne‐prone skin.
• Orange Blossom Water; rich in vitamin A, C and antioxidants, helps balance oil production in the skin, hydrates, firms, reduces redness, boosts circulation and may help improve acne scars.
• Beeswax; a natural healer with antibacterial and anti‐inflammatory properties, and a natural humectant, emollient and skin softener (due to its vitamin A content).
• Lanolin; it’s molecular structure closely resembles that of human skin, and lanolin helps skin retain moisture by forming a breathable barrier on the skin (unlike some synthetic ingredients) that helpsprotect skin from the elements.
These ingredients are of the finest quality, so as to prolong their efficacy the formulas are preserved with 1% of Preservative 12: a softer preservative, which is required to keep away bad bacteria that would otherwise damage the benefits of the cream. Nadeballa is 100% honest about its products. Their raw materials are sourced from top end suppliers, and neither ingredients nor final products have been tested on animals.
It comes in very simple looking white pot. The colour of the cream is light yellow and consistency of it is light. It blends very easily on face and you only need very small amount of product to apply all over your face. I have been using it every morning and sometimes during night time too. It moisturises my skin very well and does not leave any oily feeling on face. If you have dry skin like me you must try out this product. After using this cream for few days I noticed that my skin tone looks more even and healthy. This day cream provides a basis for safeguarding the skin against the grimy elements of daily life that may clog the pores. Providing at the same time hydration to keep the skin from tiring under the stresses of modern life.
So what do you think about Nadeballa Day Reviving Cream? Have you tried any Nadeballa products? Please do share your experience with me. You can buy Nadeballa Day Reviving Cream from here.