Today I am reviewing The Jojoba Company’s 100% Natural Australian Jojoba Oil which I have been sent very kindly to review on my blog. This is a multi-tasking product which can be used for skin, nails, hairs, lips and hands. This unique, natural wonder ingredient, Jojoba has been natured and gently cold pressed to give the highest quality, ground breaking and purest beauty treatment, guaranteed to benefit a wide range of beauty issues. It is suitable for all skin types and also proven to help with wide range of skin concerns, linked to climate, stress, hormones, sleep, diet and lifestyle; If you have dry and cracked skin, eczema, dermatitis, psoriasis, rosacea, sign of skin aging, pigmentation and tone, acne and stretch marks this product would be beneficiary for you. Jojoba Oil is enriched with some powerful antioxidants and added vitamins; Omega 6 and 9 fatty acids, and Vitamins A, D and E.
Youthful skin naturally produce wax esters (lipids produced by skin cells) that are responsible for the deep cleansing and body’s natural conditioning of skin, hair and nails. As our skin ages, was ester production begins to slow down. As a result, the function of was esters are lost, allowing moisture to escape from skin cells which in turns begins the skin aging process. Applying Jojoba Oil to the aging skin puts back what age takes away, working in synergy, with the skin to begin restoring a radiant, youthful complexion. Jojoba Oil has been shown to effectively reduce superficial facial lines by 26% after one hour, 28% after four hours and 11% after 8 hours. It also increase sin suppleness by 50% which means it can used on pregnant women to reduce the risk of stretch marks.
How to use 100% Natural Australian Jojoba Oil
- If you are using it on the skin you just need a very small amount, just 1 pump and it would be adequate for one area and massage well into either damp or dry skin to add warmth.
- There are two benefits of applying this oil on wet skin, both of which are more beneficial to a normal/dry skin type. Jojoba Oil travel fast in water and spreads evenly. It moves under the water layer and absorb into the epidermis to recreate skins natural moisture barrier to lock moisture in the deep skin cells.
- Once you have massaged the jojoba oil in the skin simply apply your daily moisturiser on top to complete your regime. You can also mix Jojoba oil into your daily moisturiser.
- It also moisturise and nourish the lips, face, hands, cuticles and body. It leaves you skin feeling smooth and soft.
- It is also fantastic for hair treatment to give it shine and softness. Take some drops and massage into hair and comb your hair to seal and moisturise the hair follicles whilst giving a unique keratoplastic effect. Jojoba Oil builds onto the keratin on the outer layer, conditioning and preventing the hair from becoming brittle and dull. Before swimming you should apply Jojoba oil as it seals the hair shaft preventing the chlorine greening effect.
I have been using it since week on my body and hair. I have only used it once on my face mixing with my daily day cream and it was good, no skin irritation or nothing. I think if I apply directly on my face it would be too heavy. I have combination skin more on dry side but since last 2 weeks I feel my skin is getting bit oily so I thought not to use on my face. I have read some reviews about this oil before I started using it and noted that many people find the scent of this oil too much, but truly speaking I did not smell anything much, it has natural its own scent which I hardly can smell so even if you are sensitive to scents this oil would not put you off. The formulation of this oil is really high quality and has thin texture, applies evenly on skin without tugging onto the skin. It takes few seconds to absorb completely into skin and does not feel greasy or oily on body. It moisturise and nourish my skin. I also used this Jojoba Oil 3 times for hair treatment, apply on hair and gently massage for some time, leave oil over night and next morning shampoo my hair. The oil rinses off very easily. It really makes my hair more shiny, silky soft and frizz free. For each time after shampoo I have not used any conditioner and still my hair were feeling super soft and bouncy after each wash so yes this oil really works great and I think I am going to repurchase it. I got 15ml bottle which I have finished in one week.
This 100% Natural Australian Jojoba Oil is much better alternative to the harsh synthetic chemicals we get in some beauty treatments. This oil is suitable for vegans, contains no parabens, chemicals, sulphates, artificial fragrances, colours, perfumes, PEGs, mineral oil. Petrochemicals, animal testing or animal derivatives. You can buy 100% Natural Australian Jojoba Oil from Amazon UK, Holland & Barrett and www.oneway2naturalhealth.com