In last week I got nomination for Bloggers Award from thebeautifiedblogger. Every time I get surprised when I get nomination for my blog and I think, am I really doing something great on my blog that people think about my blog while doing nomination? I really appreciate this and Very Big Thank You for considering my blog each time. I am excited to announce that my blog was nominated for a Creative Bloggers Award!
thebeautifiedblogger from The Beautified Blogger nominated me for the Creative Bloggers Award! Thank you so much for nominating and considering my blog for this lovely award. thebeautifiedblogger has amazing beauty blog and she loves Nail polish specially Essie, makeup, Lush Cosmetics and Vintage Makeup. Check out her beautiful blog for all of these lovely products reviews. I love reading her blog always. You should follow her if you don’t want to miss her lovely reviews.
Updated 23/04/2015: Estephany from Lets Talk Beauty nominated me for Creative Bloggers Award! She loves make up and create beautiful looks for day time, night time, holidays and more so Dont Miss. Check out her blog too and give follow so you don’t miss single beautiful posts from her.
Once nominated, there are some rules to follow:
1. Thank the person who nominated you and add their link to your blog
2. List the award rules so your nominees will know what to do.
3. State 5 things about yourself.
4. Nominate other bloggers.
5. Contact your nominees and provide a link to your post.
6. Display the award logo (button) on your blog, whether on your sidebar or about page, or special award page.
Random Facts about Me
1. I am obsessed with soft toys and barbies, I just love them. I love to dress for my all barbies, they all are my sweeties and look gorgeous.
2. I love cooking so much and I always try new dishes. During my free time I love to watch cooking shows and recipe videos. I am very big fan of MasterChef show, I follow all countries MasterChef show. My favourite one is MasterChef Australia.
3. Like most of everybody else I also love to roam around world so much. I love flying, I love to watch movies and play games during my long flight journey. I just don’t get sleep during my journey.
4. I love to visit castles so much. During my vacation in Germany Bavaria I had visited so many lovely castles and out of them all, my most favourite is “Neuschwanstein Castle”
5. I have successfully completed the most amazing and lovable 7 years of our Marriage Life on 1st February 2015 yesterday. First time I met my husband at one Software Company where we were working together, and love story started and still our love is same in fact more stronger now.
And the nominees are: