Today I am going to review two more products those have been sent by DMGM Cosmetics A Touch Of Luxury. DMGM stands for “Discover the Mark of Glamorous Make-up”. I know I am one day late to post this review. In my earlier post I have reviewed DMGM Skin Primer and Shimmer and Shine Loose Powder which you can find, here. Today I will review DMGM Xtreme Matte Chubby Stick in American Beauty Berry C S08 and DMGM Luminous Touch Cheek Blusher in Biege Pink 06.
I have been using this products for few days and both of them are really great and My favourite is Matte Chubby Stick. I really loved the vibrant color of that lip crayon so much.
DMGM Xtreme Matte Chubby Stick in American Beauty Berry C S08
- New Voluptuous and full color lipstick
- Enriched with Vitamin – A, C & E
- Extract of Ginseng & Coffee
- Add a pop of color to your lips with DMGM’s all new Extreme matte chubby stick these lively lip colors are sure to define your lips while leaving a velvety matte and long – lasting stay. The combination of anti – oxidants Vitamin A, C, E, Coffee and ginseng extract work together to give the beneficial effect of firming and anti–ageing action
- With the easy to use retractable feature it is perfect for those on the go
- Available in 10 eye-catching shades
I am very great fan of chubby sticks and lip crayons and I feel like to collect them all. They are really easy to apply and travel with. I also love the sleek packaging of this stick and also it has transparent cap so color of the stick is visible from outside and you don’t have to open all the caps of your lip crayons when you are looking for particular color.
The texture is creamy, smooth, light, velvety and soft. It gives a sheer amount of color but of course you can build the shade. The color is awesome, it is literally a Barbie Pink to me, and has the matte finish without looking too gross and dry. It doesn’t dry out neither crack on my lips.
This chubby stick has very good pigmentation and lasts about 4-5 hours on my lips and then leaves a nice pinky stain on lips which also lasts about 2 hours almost. So if you do like matte lip products then you should try this chubby stick for sure and it gives velvety finish to your lips.and applies very smoothly.
DMGM Luminous Touch Cheek Blusher in Biege Pink 06
A multi-brilliant radiant blusher that adds a soft silky texture on the skin with a delicious sensual sensation. It highlights cheeks with a sheer wash of color to create a natural flushed look. Luminous touch cheek blush blends easily giving a streak free finish and provides perfect application that is like a second skin and enables it to glow on contact for perfectly even and transparent results. Comes in 6 luminous shades & 3 shades in matte to create natural glow, to highlight and contour your face.
For Best Results
- Apply to the centre of the cheeks and above the cheekbones and blend, for a blush effect.
- Apply below the cheekbones to contour the face and accentuate the hollow of the cheeks.
- Apply on key points of the face for glowing color and contrast.
The packaging is quite simple but attractive and very light weight. It does not come with mirror or applicator.
This is now one of my favourite blush, and it really gives glamorous glow to my cheeks. Instead of Biege Pink I find this color in peach shade. I used this as a blush and also as bronzer and both the way it gives very good result to my skin tone. It has very fine shimmer in it which blends nicely on skin and lasts for very long time. This blush is not very pigmented but the color can be built for a more dramatic effect. I can either go for a natural flushed look or a dramatic one.
Overall I am happy with both of this products and I am looking forward to try more shades from chubby stick in near future. So out of four products which one do you think, you will give it try?
You can buy DMGM Cosmetics from, here.