I am excited to announce that my blog was nominated for a Very Inspiring Blogger Award by Jen Baker from The Avon Insider, I was truly honored! Thank you so much Jen. I was really surprised when I saw her message in morning that she has nominated my blog for Very Inspiring Blogger Award, I was like WOW, Jen you made my day Thank you so much! Jen writes beautifully about Avon Products and other beauty products on her blog. She has an amazing blog so check out her blog and follow her so you wont miss any single post from Jen.
Once nominated, there are some rules to follow:
1. Thank the person who nominated you and add their link to your blog
2. List the award rules so your nominees will know what to do.
3. State 7 things about yourself.
4. Nominate other bloggers.
5. Contact your nominees and provide a link to your post.
6. Display the award logo (button) on your blog, whether on your sidebar or about page, or special award page.
Random Facts about Me
1. I am obsessed with soft toys and barbies, I just love them. I love to dress for my all barbies, they all are my sweeties and look gorgeous.
2. I love cooking so much and I always try new dishes. During my free time I love to watch cooking shows and recipe videos. I am very big fan of MasterChef show, I follow all countries MasterChef show. My favourite one is MasterChef Australia.
3. Like most of everybody else I also love to roam around world so much. I love flying, I love to watch movies and play games during my long flight journey. I just don’t get sleep during my journey.
4. I love to visit castles so much. During my vacation in Germany Bavaria I had visited so many lovely castles and out of them all, my most favourite is “Neuschwanstein Castle”
5. I am successfully going to complete the most amazing and lovable 7 years of our Marriage Life on 1st February. First time I met my husband at one Software Company where we were working together, and love story started and still our love is same in fact more stronger now.
6. I just love Chocolates, Ice creams, Candies and Waffles. Most delicious waffles I ever had, was in Belgium. OMG so delicious, mouth-watering!
7. I am so fond of jewelleries, specially the Indian Traditional Gold Jewellery.
And the nominees are:
There are many other blogs that I daily visit them and read. I am sure all of this listed blogs you would love to follow and read them.